How to Believe in Yourself and Everyone Else with Nazrin Thompson – SASM 124
You're about to Learn ...
- How to consistently do hard things because they’re hard.
- Why the best of life doesn’t live in a comfortable bubble.
- The greatest gift you might ever give someone – and it’s free!
- What movie and life event pushed Naz to become a police officer.
- Why Naz felt like she had daggers sticking out of her back.
- How Naz keeps running, even though she hates it.
- Why organizations are scared to let their workers out of their little boxes.
Resources and Items Mentioned in This Episode
- Kickstart Immersion Event: Supercharge Your Side Hustle in 2018
- Donna Wallace, Modern Day Medicine Woman
- Smart and Simple Matters: How to Give a Great Hug – SASM 122
- Life on Purpose: Leah Hynes and Naz Murphie on Community, Connection & Purpose
- Neuralink and the Brain’s Magical Future
- The First Step in Creating Hyper-Engagement Between Your Followers
Where to Find Naz Online
Direct Audio Download for This Episode
How to Support Me, This Show, and Our Community
It doesn't matter if you have thirty seconds or thirty minutes. And it's all good if you support financially, mentally, or another way that feels most appropriate.
If you're already a Smart and Simple Matters listener, get some extra gratitude when you click here to leave me a short iTunes review and help our message spread even further (it's a huge help!).
If you want to help me, the folks who depend upon my creations, and add your support to countless other awesome people in a unique way, click here for the Support page and rock our worlds!
Timestamps and Topics
- [08:22] Naz’s seeds of awesomeness
- [15:23] How Naz’s spirituality has changed over the years
- [21:32] How the social media #MeToo campaign affected Naz
- [31:58] Practices to remove dark energy from your being
- [39:50] Discomfort and doing things because they’re hard
- [45:17] How Naz is intentionally pushing herself into discomfort
- [50:29] Death, hugs, and asking for help
Awesome Ways to Subscribe to the Show
I'm Grateful for Your Reviews!
If you enjoyed this specific episode or the Smart and Simple Matters show in general, I always appreciate an honest iTunes review right here. Every single rating and review is a huge help, lets others find the show more easily, and generates a ton of gratitude!
Here are the four quick steps to leave an iTunes review (assuming iTunes is already installed):
- Click here to visit the Smart and Simple Matters iTunes page.
- Click the blue button on the left labeled "View in iTunes" below the show cover art.
- When iTunes loads, click the navigation tab labeled "Ratings and Reviews" and then click the "Write a Review" button underneath the "Customer Reviews" heading.
- Write a review with whatever title you like, whatever length you have time for, and give the show an honest rating. If you don't think it deserves five stars, don't give it five stars.
Thanks again for your time and attention! And if you have someone or something you’d like me to cover on an upcoming show, tell us in the comments below.