Full Life Integration, Non-Negotiables, and Your Powerful Lens with Kristoffer “KC” Carter – SASM 123
You're about to Learn ...
- Which sacred life ingredients must be present for full life integration.
- Why self-care is about consistency – not duration.
- Why the numbers 1:5:10 are so meaningful.
- How your lens enhances or diminishes everything you experience.
- Why “nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know.”
- How to believe in everyone and everything all the time.
- How KC is the oldest of his wife’s four children.
- Why people respond to your humanity when you teach.
- How to balance the tension of parenting with being your kids’ funky friend.
Resources and Items Mentioned in This Episode
How to Support Me, This Show, and Our Community
It doesn't matter if you have thirty seconds or thirty minutes. And it's all good if you support financially, mentally, or another way that feels most appropriate.
If you're already a Smart and Simple Matters listener, get some extra gratitude when you click here to leave me a short iTunes review and help our message spread even further (it's a huge help!).
If you want to help me, the folks who depend upon my creations, and add your support to countless other awesome people in a unique way, click here for the Support page and rock our worlds!
Timestamps and Topics
- [05:23] KC’s seeds of awesomeness
- [10:04] How KC straddles dad and funky friend mode
- [14:24] The story of how KC became a yogi
- [22:27] Why nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know
- [27:04] What full life integration means and can look like
- [39:11] Why your lens statement drives everything else you do and are
- [43:40] The big questions KC is asking right now
Awesome Ways to Subscribe to the Show
I'm Grateful for Your Reviews!
If you enjoyed this specific episode or the Smart and Simple Matters show in general, I always appreciate an honest iTunes review right here. Every single rating and review is a huge help, lets others find the show more easily, and generates a ton of gratitude!
Here are the four quick steps to leave an iTunes review (assuming iTunes is already installed):
- Click here to visit the Smart and Simple Matters iTunes page.
- Click the blue button on the left labeled "View in iTunes" below the show cover art.
- When iTunes loads, click the navigation tab labeled "Ratings and Reviews" and then click the "Write a Review" button underneath the "Customer Reviews" heading.
- Write a review with whatever title you like, whatever length you have time for, and give the show an honest rating. If you don't think it deserves five stars, don't give it five stars.
Thanks again for your time and attention! And if you have someone or something you’d like me to cover on an upcoming show, tell us in the comments below.