Dear Isolated, Detached, and Helpless Individual – SASM 126
You're about to Learn ...
- What the loneliness industry is rubbing your nose in (often successfully).
- Some eye-opening stats about how much our isolation costs us.
- What the President of the Rugged Individualists Society needs you to know.
- How the Economy of Human Connection can be a better business paradigm.
Resources and Items Mentioned in This Episode
- Dear Mindless, Busy Consumer and Buyer of Fleeting Joy – SASM 110
- Redefining Rich with Matt Ham – Starve the Doubts
- Life on Purpose: Sash Milne on the Economy of Human Connection and the Nothing New Project
Direct Audio Download for This Episode
Timestamps and Topics
- [02:16] The inspiration for my satirical writing
- [11:50] A comedic letter from the President of the Rugged Individualists Society
- [17:57] Some housekeeping and how to support this show
Awesome Ways to Subscribe to the Show
I'm Grateful for Your Reviews!
If you enjoyed this specific episode or the Smart and Simple Matters show in general, I always appreciate an honest iTunes review right here. Every single rating and review is a huge help, lets others find the show more easily, and generates a ton of gratitude!
Here are the four quick steps to leave an iTunes review (assuming iTunes is already installed):
- Click here to visit the Smart and Simple Matters iTunes page.
- Click the blue button on the left labeled "View in iTunes" below the show cover art.
- When iTunes loads, click the navigation tab labeled "Ratings and Reviews" and then click the "Write a Review" button underneath the "Customer Reviews" heading.
- Write a review with whatever title you like, whatever length you have time for, and give the show an honest rating. If you don't think it deserves five stars, don't give it five stars.
Thanks again for your time and attention! And if you have someone or something you’d like me to cover on an upcoming show, tell us in the comments below.