Hi! I’m Joel Zaslofsky. I help create simple-living communities, podcast about smart and simple matters, and get you excited about spreadsheets.
Let’s explore how to live intentionally, build authentic relationships, and have tons of gratitude. No prior experience is required.
My Smart and Simple Matters podcast explores the slower side of life, simplicity through mindfulness, and intentional living (among other things).
It’s a consistently popular show with 100,000s of downloads that features interviews about meditation with TED Talk hot-shots like Andy Puddicombe, gratitude with experts like Tsh Oxenreider, minimalism with influencers like Joshua Becker, or Primal-living with Paleo superstars like Mark Sisson.
But I’m just as passionate about chatting with normal folks like you and me or going solo on community-building and relationships.
I’m revved up about SimpleREV – a global movement I founded that’s all about simplicity your way, at your speed, and with your people.
I co-organize and co-host SimpleREV events, but I’m most passionate about helping bring people together around simple-living in their area with our free SimpleREV Local gatherings.
“Joel’s generous, selfless, and has a bold desire to see everyone around him thrive.”
“Joel’s brilliant at seeing the big picture and dealing with life’s finer points. He’s an authentic guy with deep passion and compassion.”
Want a Tool I Use to Simplify and Connect Better?
Become an insider when you subscribe to my free newsletter and prove that there are still emails worth looking forward to. You’re one quick step away from all this:
Download 1/2 of my popular book, Experience Curating, and use 0.1% of your time adding value to the other 99.9%.
Join thousands of people who use my powerful tools to live intentionally.
Have more of life’s finest feelings – like gratitude and fulfillment – and less stress or overwhelm.
Joel has been featured in …
I help create simple-living communities, podcast about groovy things, and get you excited about spreadsheets. Learn more about me and how to live intentionally, build authentic relationships, and have tons of gratitude. No prior experience is required.
Click here or on the image below to get some great tools, surprising stories, and half my popular book, Experience Curating, right now.