Let’s celebrate the two year anniversary of publishing my popular book, Experience Curating, with your free Amazon Kindle copy through February 22, 2016.
This special solo episode features my new vision of how I contribute best to your life, why my favorite currencies are hugs, smiles, and authentic chats, and why I made the big move from Value of Simple to JoelZaslofsky.com.
Experience Curating is now in print and audiobook formats. Plus, there’s a great story behind the journey and easy ways for you to get it at a discount. Need to know how to gain focus, increase influence, and simplify your life? Get your copy right now.
The SimpleREV 2015 event, a new Brain Trust, and how to create your own free SimpleREV local gatherings. Are those the only recent SimpleREV highlights? Nope … and the best is yet to come when you join our community of simple living enthusiasts.
Do you know the misunderstood – but essential – difference between routine and rituals? What do morning rituals have to do with sharing my complete, unedited, and previously private daily promises? You’re about to get some answers … and learn even more (like why maintenance is for gardens and machines, not humans.)
Experience Curating celebrates it’s anniversary with a major new edition, time-sensitive $0.99 Amazon price (an 81% discount), and helping you gain focus, increase influence, and simplify your life. Download your copy right now.
What are the surprising social norms of the most intentional, grateful, and inspiring people? Why is simplicity ready for you – right here and right now? Get answers to these questions and other practical, counter-intuitive tips like the “simplify by being a jerk” principle and how to reduce the stress of texts, tweets, blips, and bleeps.
We made progress on our 2014 contribution to the Value of Simple partner charity, Second Harvest Heartland. Discover how much it was and what it represents.
Experience Curating is free on Amazon through March 8, 2014. Discover how you can get your copy … and become the Experience Curator you were born to be.
Experience Curating: How to Gain Focus, Increase Influence, and Simplify Your Life is running free in the wild. Catch it now to get a number of free tiered bonuses, and learn how to spend 0.1% of your time maximizing the value of the other 99.9%.
We made progress on our 2013 contribution to the Value of Simple partner charity, Second Harvest Heartland. Discover how much it was and what it represents.
Want to start your 2014 off with the momentum it deserves? Here are three incentive to commit to making next year a great one.
This is the vision for a unique simplicity event in fall 2014. Come see why so many people are excited about simplifying through a live, energizing, action-oriented rally called SimpleREV.
Welcome to the world, Clark Zaslofsky! Mama, papa, your big brother, and many other folks are happy you’re here.
August is hereby dubbed Experience Curating month on Value of Simple. Find some secret agent tasks, future goodies, and the scoop on Experience Curating now.
This is a tribute to my grandpa Irving; a man who taught me so much about life and, just as important, how to handle death with grace, humor, and humility.
The Continuous Creation Challenge steamrolls on with a new resource kit and a graphic design throw-down. Are you man, woman, or child enough for this?
This visual Declaration represents the essence of Value of Simple and why people are proud to be a part of our community. It also tells the Declaration’s origin story, the massive energy that went into it, and how you can help spread the mission behind it.
Ya gotta start somewhere. Well, we did in 2012 and it allowed us to make a contribution to the Value of Simple partner charity, Second Harvest Heartland. Discover how much it was and what it represents.
It’s time to create the Value of Simple Declaration! Find out the inspiration for the Declaration and how the community helps shape the final product.