What can spreadsheets do? Just about everything. Understand the “put it in a spreadsheet” philosophy and you’ll discover how to put your life in a simple spreadsheet (the benefits will amaze you).
This episode features Joshua Becker on why generosity is an act of bravery (even though everyone wants it), how minimalism lets you pursue happiness or fulfillment where you want, and the three layers of clutter … and how to get rid of each one.
Let’s celebrate the two year anniversary of publishing my popular book, Experience Curating, with your free Amazon Kindle copy through February 22, 2016.
This is the ultimate guide for and to Professional Organizers. Find out why they exist, what they do, how to find one, and if you need one.
This episode features Miriam Ortiz y Pino on why clutter is really just unresolved piles of decisions, the five simple steps to streamline your stuff and life, and how Miriam went from a “pack-rat stacker” to an organized simplifier.
Experience Curating is now in print and audiobook formats. Plus, there’s a great story behind the journey and easy ways for you to get it at a discount. Need to know how to gain focus, increase influence, and simplify your life? Get your copy right now.
This episode features David and Christina (a.k.a. Tico and Tina) on how to make life happen for you instead of happen to you, the mysterious link between productivity and a minimalist lifestyle, how to love yourself (and others) by embracing your inner tensions, and how “streamlining” supports a simple life.
This episode features Anthony Ongaro on how to change your relationship with clothing (one load of laundry at a time), the quick tricks you can use to tame your smartphone, how one game helped him get rid of his excess stuff, plus the seemingly endless – and surprising – benefits of minimalism.
Experience Curating celebrates it’s anniversary with a major new edition, time-sensitive $0.99 Amazon price (an 81% discount), and helping you gain focus, increase influence, and simplify your life. Download your copy right now.
This episode features Andrew Mellen discussing the three simple rules of Unstuff Your Life, removing your physical obstacles to sustainable joy, using organizing to connect with what matters most to you, and the “stuff behind the stuff.”
This episode features Joel Zaslofsky giving a curated recap of the first 49 Smart and Simple Matters episodes. Hold on to your hats (and headphones)!
This episode features Gordon Bell as we discuss how to organize your digital “lives,” how to be a paperless pioneer, and why e-memories are so valuable.
This Smart and Simple Matters episode features Joel Zaslofsky and Experience Curating. He explores who really owns your social media experiences, why his framework is descriptive (and not prescriptive), the simplicity of the “Everywhere Doctrine,” and more.
This Smart and Simple Matters episode features Joel Zaslofsky going solo with Experience Curating. He explores how to spend 0.1% of your time maximizing the other 99.9%, the synergy between simplicity and curating, how to become an expert in any topic, and more.
This Spreadsheet Spotlight features a home and auto maintenance tracking spreadsheet to, well, track everything related to your home and car.
This Smart and Simple Matters episode features Shanna Mann as we discuss how to build rockin’ systems, whether we should emulate Batman or Superman, why habits (even great ones) can be giant blind spots, and more.
This Smart and Simple Matters episode features Mike Burns as we talk about letting go of the need to control everything, why anti-distraction beats decluttering, what the “greater yes” is, and much more.
This Smart and Simple Matters episode features Laura Wittmann of OrgJunkie.com as we cover organizing without frustration, why your home office might work best in a coat closet, how to get your kids to organize for themselves, and more.
This Smart and Simple Matters episode features the CEO of Scoop.it – Guillaume Decugis – as we talk about how curation can make you an expert, simplifying your self-expression, business failures that lead to success, and why “humanrithm” matters.
This Smart and Simple Matters episode features Cassie Tillett as we discuss a host of organization tips, “sentiment-fests,” and preparing for emergencies.